Publications & Affiliations
1. During the years 1952-1982 the author published over 40 articles in Physics Journals, on Solid State Physics, Semi-conductors, Insulators, Ferroelectrics, Photo-, Pyro-, & Acousto-electric Effects, Detection of Radiation, Conduction, Superconductivity, Methodics of Physics, and Biophysics.
2. The author's work on the epola structure (CLICK for pdf download) of space is described in over a hundred articles in physics journals and presentations at physics meetings, starting from 1973.
The epola work is summarized in the Book:
3. Invitation to the Natural Physics of Matter, Space, and Radiation,
World Scientific Publishing Co., 1994, (294 pages) ISBN 981-02-1649-1.
"This book will appeal to serious scientists and students as well as to the general reader, interested in scientific explanations of the physical world".
Order directly from World Scientific, Barnes & Noble or Amazon.com
The Book was preceded by the 160 page Paperback:
4. The Electron-Positron Lattice Space, Cause of Relativity and Quantum Effects, Physics Section 5, The Hebrew University, Jerusalem, 1990. Library of Congress #TX2-548-275. The Paperback aims at the science-educated reader, contains all relevant mathematical derivations in detail, Bibliography, List of first 52 epola publications, Author Index, Subject Index, Glossary.
The Book was followed by a most popular 70 page Booklet:
5. The Story of Matter and Space, Physics Section 5, The Hebrew University, Jerusalem, 1999. Library of Congress #TXU 790-547.
6. A Hebrew
Edition of the Booklet is also available.
7. A German edition, prepared by Dr. P. Marquardt, can be obtained.
The Book, #3, can be ordered directly from World Scientific or Barnes & Noble or Amazon.com.
Order any other listed publication from the author. Just
indicating the publication number/s and your adress for s-mail or
certified air-mail delivery. To cover print and mail expenses, a payment
of 10 US$ is required for the Booklet and 20$ for the Paperback
* THE PAPER BACK AND BOOKLET ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR FREE DOWNLOAD FROM www.epola.co.uk
Oct 2006, - Professor Emeritus, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
Since Jan.1960, - Physics Section 5, Hebrew University; Instructor, Lecturer, Senior Lecturer; Retired (Oct. 1983) Associate Professor.
University of Southern California (USC); Visiting Senior Research Scientist, Center for Laser Studies, 1977-1983; Professor of Physics, USC Evening College, 1981.
Consulting Physicist, Institute for Biomolecular Physiology, with German Scientific Exchange (DAAD), Kiel 1979; Hannover, Summer 1981.
University of Wisconsin Milwaukee (UWM); Visiting Associate Professor, UWM School of Applied Science, 1972-73.
Fulbright Fellow, Member Techn Staff, RCA Labs., Princeton. Aug 1966-Dec 67.
Res. Associate, Physics Dept, Perdue University., 1965-6
Warsaw Univ., Physic Dept. and Physics Institute, Polish Academy of Sciences, Senior Assistant, Sept 1957-Dec 59
Velikie Luki State Pedagogical Institute, Russia, Senior Lecturer, Dept of Physics & Math., Oct 1954-Aug 57